moderated Re: The purpose of screen reader instruction:

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 07:27 PM, Lori Lynn wrote:
I have always thought that if I had multiple web pages open that I was to press Control+F4 to close just one of them. I’ve never heard of Control+W. Am I mistaken?
-
CTRL + F4 does work as CTRL + W does, but I do not choose to teach it because it's so darned easy to hit ALT instead of CTRL if you're in a hurry/distracted/etc.  CTRL + W will never exit a browser except if you have one, and only one, tab open (the same is probably true of CTRL + F4

     ~ Lauren Bacall