moderated Re: help with a key stroke

Mike B.

The keystrokes to open the emoji panel are, Windows key + period, or,  , Windows key + semicolon.

Sent: Monday, August 08, 2022 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: help with a key stroke

Presuming we're talking Windows 10 or 11, Windows Key + Period will do it.  There's also a second alternative which I've forgotten since I don't use it.

Typically, after I hit the above shortcut, I immediate begin typing the name of the emoji I'm hunting, or part of the name.  It makes reviewing the results a far less tedious experience.

     ~ Lauren Bacall