moderated How to create a restart windows shortcut on the desk top:

Angel

I already have a shutdown shortcut on my desk top.  I believe it is a windows prompt command, though, I am not sure.  It is:

%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /f /t 0

Start in

%windir%\System32

I don’t know where I got this shortcut.  I created a shortcut key for it, and whenever I lack speech, I can invoke this shut down key, and the machine shuts down completely.  I should like to create another shortcut on the desktop for a restart command.  For which I may create a shortcut key.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Avast logo