From: "Curtis Chong" <chong.curtis@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2022 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: Creating a Desktop Shortcut to Restart Your Computer

Hello:

" So sometimes I just tap the windows key and left arrow to shutdown and
enter."

Strangely, this does not work for me in Windows 10. And yes, the focus
really does need to be on the Desktop before you can push Alt F4 to invoke
the Shutdown dialog. You could also be focused on the Taskbar, too, and this
would work.

Best,

Curtis Chong