moderated Re: Creating a Desktop Shortcut to Restart Your Computer

I can't disagree with you gentlemen, at all.  But there seems to be a contingent that loves to use desktop shortcuts.  I've created these for Restart, Immediate Shutdown, and similar although I never use them myself.

ALT + F4 from the desktop is very easy.  I also don't find it all that difficult to hit the Start/Windows Key, navigate to Power and activate it, then choose the one I wish to do.

But to each his or her own.  I am not in favor of the desktop shortcut method, but just answering a direct question posed and not burying that answer in a topic where future archive searchers are less likely to find it.

     ~ Lauren Bacall