moderated Re: H captua problems

Gene Warner

Just to be sure, by solve it I mean that I got help from Aira to solve the CAPTCHA and just ignored the cookie issue.

Gene...

On 8/7/2022 4:25 PM, JM Casey wrote:
Yeah..that's not a viable solution for a lot of us, I think.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: August 7, 2022 04:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: H captua problems
I *think* I resolved the HCAPTCHA problem by just getting help from Aira to solve it. Thankfully I have only encountered HCAPTCHA only once.
Gene...
On 8/7/2022 3:34 PM, nocm@... wrote:
Getting a new cookie does not fix the problem. Clearing my cache and
cookies and then getting a new cookie still does not work and
contacting the h captua support people has been an absolute failure.
On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 15:26:27 -0400 "JM Casey" <jmcasey@...>
writes:
I think the "fix" is to go to the site and get another cookie.
Not ideal, but then none of this is.