moderated Re: H captua problems

JM Casey

I was successfully using it for a while last year. Had to keep re-logging ina nd reobtainin the cookie. However I haven’t had to use it in a bit and it seems there have been some other postings, so my guess is it’s currently not working right for some reason.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: August 7, 2022 03:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: H captua problems

I don't know of anyone who has been able to get HCaptcha to work.  I tried it myself a few years ago when it was first released but gave upon it.

Gerald

On 8/7/2022 3:15 PM, nocm@... wrote:

Has anyone had problems with H captua properly setting the cookie to
bypass the challenge in firefox and does anyone know of a fix when it
does not work properly?