From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of nocm@...
Sent: August 7, 2022 03:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: H captua problems

Getting a new cookie does not fix the problem. Clearing my cache and
cookies and then getting a new cookie still does not work and contacting the
h captua support people has been an absolute failure.
On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 15:26:27 -0400 "JM Casey" <jmcasey@...>
writes:
I think the "fix" is to go to the site and get another cookie.
Not ideal, but then none of this is.