moderated Re: So Many Cursors, So Little Time, Understanding Cursors in JAWS

Thanks a bunch!  They even include several that I never, ever think about (e.g. the scan cursor and invisible cursor).

I tend to think of the virtual buffer (correct term, thanks Mr. White) and that the various virtual cursors are specific access methods to it.  I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong about that for several of the cursors I'd never heard of.  They could be working with separate buffers of their own for all I know.

     ~ Lauren Bacall