From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 10:56 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws startup error

Hi folks,

I'm running the latest Jaws V2022 on latest Windows 10. I get this error
each time I start or re-start Jaws.

'activate.jsb is not a valid script file:

Speech will not start up until I press Enter or space bar on an OK button.

This is so annoying. What is this error, and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

~Ann