Re: mute

Dee & Rick

thanks David, so all fixed now, but do yuou have any ideas how in the world I manage to do this in the first place? I realize you are not a wizard but pretty darn close! LOL

----- Original Message -----
From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:42 AM
Subject: RE: mute

Hello there;
Is it possible you muted the sound completely?

If your using windows 7,

1, after you've booted the computer,
Wait a little bit for desktop to load.

2, now press,
Windows+r=run,
Type in:
sndvol
Press enter,
Tab once, press the spacebar,
This should unmute the sound.
If your using xp,
Same steps apply, except, in the run dialog,
Type in:
sndvol32