Re: Need To Get Rid Of Superscript Designations In a Microsoft Word File

Adrian Spratt

Hi Tom,

Superscript is a toggle, like underlining (control-u) and italics (control-i). Here are the keystrokes for superscript and, for good measure, subscript:

Ctrl+Shift+’, Make selected text superscript

Ctrl+’, Make selected text subscript

If I’m not mistaken, you could eliminate all superscript in the file without affecting your other formatting by selecting all (control-a) and then pressing control-shift-‘.

If that’s wrong, after you’ve done this operation, press control-z to undo it. Otherwise, you’ll need to locate each superscript passage, select it individually, and then press that keystroke.

--

My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/