Re: preforming a right click

JM Casey

Definitely a positive in this case. This particular minority has more sway than most over the Windows world, I think.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: August 5, 2022 05:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: preforming a right click

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 04:31 PM, JM Casey wrote:

They are a pretty loud minority. [Sighted keyboard shortcut users]

-
Key word:  minority.   Second key word: loud.

It doesn't change the fact that they're a tiny, tiny portion of the sighted user base.  And we all know, and not just in computing, how a number of tiny, tiny minorities can be very, very loud.  Sometimes that's a positive, others, not so much.

     ~ Lauren Bacall