Need To Get Rid Of Superscript Designations In a Microsoft Word File

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I need some help with a strange Microsoft Word document file here.

I have no idea how this happened, since I created the file myself with no special stylistic designations, but when I read the file, Jaws says begin superscript and end superscript for many lines throughout the file.

I don’t even know how to make superscript designations like this.

How can I get rid of these superscript designations, because, as you can imagine, they make reading and editing the file very difficult.

Can I eliminate these designations globally, or do I have to do this for each line in the file?

For reference, I’m using Windows 10 and Office 365, as well as the latest build of Jaws 2022.

Thanks for any assistance.

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan