Re: preforming a right click

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 06:01 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
JAWS makes so much use of the numeric key pad
-
It's not just JAWS, but all screen readers I've ever dealt with.

Since most laptop 15" or larger have a full-sized keyboard with number pad, that makes sense.  The laptop layouts were created before this was as common as it is now for laptops, and still remains common for small "netbook" type laptops.

I can't remember the last time I've touched a laptop, and I mean a real laptop intended for broad general use, not a netbook, that did not have a number pad as part of a full-sized keyboard.

There do remain a select few business "ultrabook" type machines where size/weight are being minimized to the maximum extent possible that do have the old-style keyboard with no number pad.

     ~ Lauren Bacall