Re: preforming a right click

Gene Warner

JAWS makes so much use of the numeric key pad plus one of my hobbies is based on a very detailed and large spreadsheet in Excel that when I bought my current laptop, I made sure it had one.

Gene...

On 8/5/2022 5:23 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Never knew about this command; I don’t have a number pad
*From:*main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Glenn / Lenny
*Sent:* August 5, 2022 3:41 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: preforming a right click
Well one keyboard command that might help, maybe you did this too, and it is for knowing what exactly has been selected:
shift + insert + zero (number pad) & 2.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
*To:*main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
*Sent:*Friday, August 05, 2022 3:35 PM
*Subject:*Re: preforming a right click
I can’t get them selected though… When I hold down shift and press the down arrow all Jaws says is that space is selected
*From:*main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *Glenn / Lenny
*Sent:* August 5, 2022 3:23 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
Madison,
Being context sensitive, I wonder if the item you want to perform an action on, is no longer selected.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
*To:*main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
*Sent:*Friday, August 05, 2022 3:21 PM
*Subject:*Re: preforming a right click
Okay, the problem is that when I bring up the context menu the option to remove an entry doesn’t show up even though I was told by others who us Microsoft 365 that the option is there
*From:*main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *Brian Vogel
*Sent:* August 5, 2022 2:36 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
By far and away the most reliable method is either using the applications/context menu key if your keyboard happens to have one, or SHIFT + F10 if it does not.  Neither of these involve any emulation and Windows recognizes both.
--
Brian *-*Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044
**Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you’re alive, it isn’t.***
*     ~ Lauren Bacall

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.