Re: preforming a right click

Madison Martin

I have a mouse but that's because I turned the touchpad on my laptop off as I was forever bumping it but I only get it out when I need sighted assistance that requires the use of a mouse

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: August 5, 2022 3:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: preforming a right click

I have a trackball for when a mouse is absolutely needed, but I haven't hooked it up to my computer in months.

Gene...

On 8/5/2022 4:41 PM, JM Casey wrote:
Yeah. It’s the left click situation taht’s a little bit trickier.
Maybe especially for those of us who don’t have a laptop – actually in
a situation now where I don’t even know where my physical mouse is as
somehow when assembling my new desk/worksation I seem to have
misplaced it. Of course it’s not the sort of thing that would even
occur to me as I can go weeks without even thinking about a mouse,
but then, boom, suddenly you find yourself at a point where one might
be useful and it’s, oh no, where is that blasted thing? I suspect some
blind folks don’t even have one.