moderated Re: accessibility at disney plus

Gene Warner

Thanks for the heads up, I now know not to subscribe to their streaming service. That is how you let them know what you think of their lack of accessibility.

Gene...

On 8/5/2022 6:08 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:
Hi,
Some of you told me that’s many things on Disney plus are accessible.
So, unfortentally, it’s not so accessible and the customer service dept. didn’t know what I want from them when I’m saying for example: the sound of music is not come with audio description. They said, its not there responsibility.
They even asked me if I mean the dabbing.
Any help to sole the AD problem and the misunderstand of Disney plus, will be really great.
Thanks,
Afik