moderated Re: DOWNLOADS

Stan Holdeman

Thank you, Curtis. I will follow through with this tomorrow when I am not so tired.

Stan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 5:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: DOWNLOADS

Hello Stan:

After you get into Chrome, type the following string into the address bar, minus the quotes:
“chrome://settings/downloads”.

On the resulting page, find a button which says, “Ask where to save each file before downloading”. It is either toggled on or off. Toggle it on if you always want a choice as to where files will be downloaded.

Best regards,

Curtis Chong