moderated Re: stop telling me "not selected"

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 08:55 AM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
I'd open the program where you don't want to hear it, and then open JAWS settings. I'd be sure not to apply it globally with shift-control-d.
-
Yep.  Application specific profiles are a godsend.

Can you imagine trying to do extensive non-contiguous selection in File Explorer without hearing "selected" or "not selected"?  Even simple work in File Explorer would become madness if you didn't know that states of the items.

     ~ Lauren Bacall