From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 8:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: stop telling me "not selected"

Thank you! I'd have never looked in there.

Gene...

On 8/3/2022 8:46 AM, dennis wrote:
hi. incert 6 for settings manager. arrow once and press t for text
annalizer. arrow down to say not selected. press spacebar to change it
if you wan't. if you tab once it will explain the differences. hope
this helps.
On 8/3/2022 7:33 AM, Gene Warner wrote:
Hi everyone.

In several programs I use JAWS frequently says "not selected", which
in some of these programs makes no sense. In the speech verbosity
settings I could have sworn that there was an option to turn off JAWS
saying this but I cannot seem to find it. I guess I am looking in the
wrong place, I tried searching for it but came up with nothing.

Anyone know where this setting is?

Thanks!
Gene...