moderated Re: stop telling me "not selected"

Gene Warner

It was actually in text processing in the general section and is the list item setting. There are four options, say both, say selected, say not selected, and say none. I have say none selected. Sounds like a bug to me now.

Gene...

On 8/3/2022 8:46 AM, dennis wrote:
hi. incert 6 for settings manager. arrow once and press t for text annalizer. arrow down to say not selected. press spacebar to change it if you wan't. if you tab once it will explain the differences. hope this helps.
On 8/3/2022 7:33 AM, Gene Warner wrote:
Hi everyone.

In several programs I use JAWS frequently says "not selected", which in some of these programs makes no sense. In the speech verbosity settings I could have sworn that there was an option to turn off JAWS saying this but I cannot seem to find it. I guess I am looking in the wrong place, I tried searching for it but came up with nothing.

Anyone know where this setting is?

Thanks!
Gene...