moderated Re: stop telling me "not selected"

dennis

i haven't really looked at it much before myself. but i'm glad you braught this up because it's been bugging me for ever as well. i have stopped it on mine too.

On 8/3/2022 7:47 AM, Gene Warner wrote:
Thank you! I'd have never looked in there.

Gene...

On 8/3/2022 8:46 AM, dennis wrote:
hi. incert 6 for settings manager. arrow once and press t for text annalizer. arrow down to say not selected. press spacebar to change it if you wan't. if you tab once it will explain the differences. hope this helps.
On 8/3/2022 7:33 AM, Gene Warner wrote:
Hi everyone.

In several programs I use JAWS frequently says "not selected", which in some of these programs makes no sense. In the speech verbosity settings I could have sworn that there was an option to turn off JAWS saying this but I cannot seem to find it. I guess I am looking in the wrong place, I tried searching for it but came up with nothing.

Anyone know where this setting is?

Thanks!
Gene...