moderated Re: Jaws reporting checked after list items and on desktop

Artur Räpp

Hi,

I hope you can fix it if you:

Open a folder. For example documents folder.

Press ALT key and move with right arrow to View menu, press spacebar.

Move with up or down arrow to show. It is in the end of the menu, open it with Enter

Move with down  arrow to Item check boxes , press Enter

Hope this helps

Artur