moderated Re: Informed delivery

Loy

This is the way I do it In Informed Daily delivery, I tab to the scanned image, JAWS reads scanned image of your mail piece. I then do Insert, space bar, P,Shift C. If it is a decent scan it will do a good job of reading the text. Doing a Shift C will skip a step from just using C.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curtis Chong" <chong.curtis@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2022 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Informed delivery

Hi Gene:

So, just so I understand this better, are you saying that asking Picture Smart to analyze a graphic you have copied from the clipboard produces a better result than focusing on the graphic and invoking the Control option? This does not sound as if Picture Smart is then working as advertised<smile>.

Curtis