From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2022 9:48 AM
To: JAWS support list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Informed delivery

Hi everyone!

I subscribe to the post office's informed delivery service, this service
sends you a daily email with information about mail and packages that
will be arriving soon. In the email are scanned images of mail that is
coming to you. I send these to Picture Smart to find out what's coming
and it works great.

Now here is my question: Currently I have to copy the image to the
clipboard then send the image in the clipboard to Picture Smart, a two
step process. I have tried using other methods to do it in one step but
so far haven't figured out anything that works. Any ideas?

I am using 64 bit Thunderbird as my email client and JAWS 2022 July
update on Windows 10 21H2.

Thanks!
Gene...