From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 5:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Slack

Its pretty bad, but there are a lot of shortcut keys, some of which
make it usable. The ones I like are control-k which if you up arrow a
few times you will get an edit box so you can type the channel name.
The others I use most often are shift-pgup and shift-pgdn which will
get you to the previous or next date -- you have to turn the virtual
cursor off to use those two controls. The other thing to watch out
for, if you are typing a message, don't hit return, that sends the
message, use shift return instead.

I hope these are orf some use.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 16:17:45 -0400,
Don Mauck wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
I've been forced to use Slack for two years and I HATE it. Is there really people that think that Slack is an accessible Application? Every time I think something works the next day it doesn't.
I'd love to find people that use Slack with JAWS and find it a good experience.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...