moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 05:58 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
So why do you insist that I have to make a holder for my phone or that I need sighted help?
-
I didn't insist that YOU do anything.  All advice I offer, whether to you or anyone else, is take it if you like it or leave it if you don't.

I made a suggestion, and one I know that can work.  If it's not to your liking then pursue something else or just continue complaining.

Different situations call for different actions.  I can't, and won't, attempt to force anyone to do anything they do not wish to do.  But I will offer options they may or may not like or accept.

     ~ Lauren Bacall