moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

Gene Warner

Lucky you! In the year I used them I had to get a new card four times and I am very careful with my card. I never actually chose BoA, three or four months after I switched to a new bank, they just happened to acquire that bank.

Gene...

On 7/26/2022 2:11 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
I have had a B of A Master card for years and have had trouble only once. They notified me by E mail that there were some suspicious charges made to my card and if the charges were not made by me to notify them. They were not made by me so I called them and they were deleted from my account.  Tom
-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 11:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: bank on line bill pay
I will not go anywhere near BoA, of all the banks I've used, I had more
problems with fraudulent charges showing up in my account than with any
other banks. They're not as secure as they'd like you to think they are.
Gene...
On 7/26/2022 1:47 PM, Onwardbob wrote:
Hi, B of A is pretty good, although I can't speak to their AP.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG