The one part of their app that I had constant trouble with until I simply gave up on it was the deposit checks feature. You have to take pictures of the front and back of the check. The auto mode is way to short for a blind person to use and the manual method is difficult too. The problem is that the app gives you no guidance for getting the entire check in the picture and if you are too far away they won't accept the picture saying that they can't read the check.

So I just endorse the checks, mail them to Chase's deposits by mail address with a blank deposit slip.

Gene...

On 7/26/2022 1:41 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
Thanks, Chase is one that I will check out as there is a branch nearby. Tom
-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 10:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: bank on line bill pay
I bank with Chase and they are quite accessible except for some parts of
their iOS app.
Aira has free access with TD Bank, whether that means they're accessible
or not I can't say.
And I've had some people say that Capitol One is accessible though like
TD Bank I have no experience with them to know for sure.
Gene...
On 7/26/2022 1:23 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
I need to change my bank to one with good accessibility.     ould be welcome.  Thanks Tom