moderated Re: bank on line bill pay

dennis

pnc is very accessible.

On 7/26/2022 12:32 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
I bank with Chase and they are quite accessible except for some parts of their iOS app.
Aira has free access with TD Bank, whether that means they're accessible or not I can't say.
And I've had some people say that Capitol One is accessible though like TD Bank I have no experience with them to know for sure.

Gene...

On 7/26/2022 1:23 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
I need to change my bank to one with good accessibility.     ould be welcome.  Thanks Tom