Thank you for the information.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: Routers which have an interface which is accessible using JAWS

Dave,
I logged into my router, and all I can find is:
Linksys Smart-Wifi
Mine has three removable antennas and two USB ports on it, if that helps narrow down the model.
Glenn

Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 3:05 AM

Glenn:

Do you happen to know if the router you have is still available? If it is, what is the model number?

Dave

Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2022 9:13 PM

Hi Dave,
I use a Linksys Smart router, but I don't use any Linksys software, I use the web interface, and I find that Internet Explorer works better than the three main browsers for router interface.
Glenn
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2022 3:08 PM
Subject: Routers which have an interface which is accessible using JAWS

Hello everyone:

I need to set up port forwarding for a particular purpose. My ISP provider, is EE. The router's interface is mostly accessible. I was able to choose the device from the list, enter the start and end port forwarding addresses but, I could not find the button to press, which saves the new settings. I called EE and explained my problem. EE sent a technician to my home to try and help me set up the port forwarding function, which is when we discovered there were a couple of buttons on the port forwarding page which had been designed as graphics, which of course,no screen reader cannot speak.

Now, I am looking for a router, which has an interface, which is accessible using JAWS. Until 2014, when Annie and I moved to the UK, we always had Lynksys routers. Are the modern day Lynksys routers fully accessible using JAWS, if not, can any list members recommend a router, which is accessible, using JAWS.

Any suggestions, must contain both make and model numbers.

Thank you in anticipation for any and all suggestions.

Dave Durberr

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.