Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: Routers which have an interface which is accessible using JAWS

Hello Dave,

The most accessible routers I have found are from MikroTik using the command line to access their RouterOS UI but it is a steep learning curving as it isn’t intuitive.

The Netgear range is accessible through the GUI in the browser. I am currently managing two Orbi Pro Mini’s, one with and one without the satellites.

Paul