From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 6:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: End Insertion/Insertion

While this might happen in some places, this sounds like a new JAWS feature related to tracking changes in documents. One place you might see this is on a  shopping site where the price is listed as 12.99 and then crossed out and a 8.99  price is glowing in your face. There is a rather new feature in HTML to indicate that.
I would expect that the JAWS  features provided in Microsoft Word for reading with track changes should also control this on web pages, but I don't remember the details.