From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2022 1:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: trouble attaching a PDF

Hi all,

I’m trying to send something to a friend of mine that was sent to me as a PDF (I figured it would be) but when I go to attach the file it’s not showing up in the list of recently viewed files even though I’ve looked at it; it opens in Edge. So can someone please tell me how to attach this file so I can send it to my friend? I know how to attach a file but I’ve never sent a PDF to someone or at least not one that opens in Edge. Really hope someone can help me as I really want to get her feedback!! Using latest versions of Edge, Jaws, Microsoft 365 and Windows 11.

Madison