moderated Re: trouble attaching a PDF

Joyce Feinberg

Madison,
First save the original document/PDF to somewhere on your desktop. You can then open it and it will be in your recently viewed files. Otherwise, once it is saved to your desktop or wherever in your laptop, then you can browse to that location or copy and paste the file into the new email.

On Jul 21, 2022, at 4:56 PM, Madison Martin <Madison.Martin2000@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m trying to send something to a friend of mine that was sent to me as a PDF (I figured it would be) but when I go to attach the file it’s not showing up in the list of recently viewed files even though I’ve looked at it; it opens in Edge. So can someone please tell me how to attach this file so I can send it to my friend? I know how to attach a file but I’ve never sent a PDF to someone or at least not one that opens in Edge. Really hope someone can help me as I really want to get her feedback!! Using latest versions of Edge, Jaws, Microsoft 365 and Windows 11.

Madison