From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 6:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: End Insertion/Insertion

You should be able to use JAWS' Flexible Web feature to filter out those
insert, end insert tags and whatever is between them.

Gene...

On 7/20/2022 9:28 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, David. What I have found that the Begin Insertion, and End Insertion
announcements usually surround an ad on a webpage, which is not part of
the page itself, but is put there as an advertisement. I don't know how
to turn this off, but for me, it doesn't matter, because I want to know
what has been inserted into the page, and what is not actually part of
the page itself.

Bill White

billwhite92701@... <mailto:billwhite92701@...>