moderated Re: End Insertion/Insertion

Gene Warner

You should be able to use JAWS' Flexible Web feature to filter out those insert, end insert tags and whatever is between them.

Gene...

On 7/20/2022 9:28 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, David. What I have found that the Begin Insertion, and End Insertion announcements usually surround an ad on a webpage, which is not part of the page itself, but is put there as an advertisement. I don't know how to turn this off, but for me, it doesn't matter, because I want to know what has been inserted into the page, and what is not actually part of the page itself.
Bill White
billwhite92701@... <mailto:billwhite92701@...>
*From:*main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Ayers, David (ITCS)
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 20, 2022 10:24 AM
*To:* 'main@jfw.groups.io'
*Subject:* End Insertion/Insertion
Hello,
I updated JAWS to version 2022.2206.9 and  now JAWS reads a web app the following way.
End Insertion then the link on the page – insertion
I am guessing that these are tags on the page.  I am not sure why this is reading this way, but it did not do this in the previous build of version 2022.  This also only reads in this specific section of the page.  Does anyone know how I can stop Jaws from saying end insertion and insertion?
Thanks,
David Ayers