From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws is crashing on my new Toshiba system with a 2.2ghz64bit
processor

Is this a new Toshiba?
At 04:08 PM 5/13/2012, you wrote:
Hi,

I am using Windows 7 Home and just updated my Jaws. they sent me the disk
and that is what I installed. When I check for updates it says 13.0.852 is
available. I am trying to get it downloaded and am hoping that will fix
this error. Is there a known problem with Jaws 13 on 64 bit systems?

I am also trying to get where I can capture the error and the offending
file. It is something that starts with MSVCR but I haven't been able to
catch the exact name of the file yet.

Any help would be appreciated although I am already aware that more info is
probably needed.

thanks.

Dan Beaver