From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Afik Souffir
Sent: Wednesday, 20 July, 2022 5:47 PM
To: jfw-users@groups.io; main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: unlabeled buttons

Hi,

In my workplace, we changed call center system to a new system.

I can’t take/forward calls, because the Salesforce extension of the system, is not accessible at all.

The system called Genesys cloud.

The buttons of the extension are clearly not labelled. Screen reader, in this case JAWS or NVDA, says “button” or “unlabeled button”.

What can I do about it?

I’ve talked with the company of the system, and they said, they’re accessible.

Thanks for any help.

Afik.