moderated Re: How do I activate and navigate "sub menus" on a webpage?

Gene Warner

I just hit enter or space, on some web sites you will enter forms or application mode, you can try navigating the sub menu using tab, but more often than not, I find I have to go back to virtual mode. Other web sites it sounds like another web page loads but the sub menu is now open, and a some web sites, the site doesn't like keyboards or screen readers because the sub menu refuses to open or refuses to stay open.

Gene...

On 7/19/2022 10:23 AM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:
Hi!
I am using JAWS 2020 under Windows 10.  On some webpages, as I move across certain items I hear “sub menu.”  How do I activate and navigate such sub menus?
Thanks,
Richard