From: "Gene Warner" <genewarner3@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2022 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: Caps lock as Jaws key

Because the laptop layout is slightly different from the desktop layout,
I'd have to relearn where some JAWS functions are and I'm not ready to
do that.

Gene...

On 7/18/2022 2:44 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Yeah, even with my laptop layout with my desktop keyboard, I use the
number
pad extensively as well.
But I don't know of any loss of functionality I notice from using laptop
layout on a desktop keyboard.
For me, it is a win/win, the best of options.