From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of wogg le4
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 3:36 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Re Using Document Compare Software on MS Word Documents AKARedLining Documents how to use jaws effectively?

Hi all, what was said about numbering seems really helpful, if I'm
making my own docs.
What if I get a red lined version of a doc in e.g. from someone else,
maybe not within our organization?

How best can I pick up the changes on that.
Thanks

On 5/10/12, wogg le4 <woggle4@...> wrote:
Hi this is useful!
I want to use worksite compare both because its what our firm uses and
because Other people will send in red lined docs, which I will have to
review.
I will make a couple to play around with myself first.
Regarding headers and footers, your menu choice was correct. I knew
about that one. However, I want to get them read to me page by page.

Essentially, what I'm looking for are the settings that will give me a
reading experience as close to a sighted person looking at a document
as possible. However close that is.

So, if the indents are wrong, I'd like to know that, if the
headers/footers are sneakily changed by the other side, I'd definitely
like to know that, if the fonts or numbering is changing, I really
need that too.
Colour will be on in reading from now on.

Suggestions re settings would be great.

Ger

On 5/10/12, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@...> wrote:
WE used to use that here at work, and I used 2000 for years. I think I
remember seeing that option, but never used it. For that matter, I know
I remember "normal," and it's not there anymore either. Perhaps "draft"
is the new normal.

Ted

Ted