From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2022 10:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS freezes in Google DOcs

This sounds like a problem several people, including me, have noted.
JAWS isn't freezing, it is loosing the focus, this seems to only happen in Edge and Chrome. And as far as I know, there is no fix except to do what you are already doing.

Gene...

On 7/18/2022 6:35 AM, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
Hi,

I se JAWS 2021. WHen I open documents in GOogle Docs, after reading a
particular paragraph, JAWS freezes and stops talking. Nothing happens
when I go up or down with the arrow keys. I have to press alt+tab, go
elsewhere, and then come back, to make JAWS read out the document. How
can i fix this?

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Attorney, Ira Law
Senior Associate Fellow, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy Rhodes Scholar
(India and Linacre 2018), University of Oxford Co-Founder, Mission
Accessibility Special Correspondent on the rights of persons with
disabilities, Oxford Human Rights Hub Coordinator of the working group
on accessibility, e-Committee, Supreme Court of India