moderated JAWS freezes in Google DOcs

Rahul Bajaj

Hi,

I se JAWS 2021. WHen I open documents in GOogle Docs, after reading a particular paragraph, JAWS freezes and stops talking. Nothing happens when I go up or down with the arrow keys. I have to press alt+tab, go elsewhere, and then come back, to make JAWS read out the document. How can i fix this?

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Attorney, Ira Law
Senior Associate Fellow, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018), University of Oxford
Co-Founder, Mission Accessibility
Special Correspondent on the rights of persons with disabilities, Oxford Human Rights Hub
Coordinator of the working group on accessibility, e-Committee, Supreme Court of India