moderated checking the box for system tray

Karen Reynolds

Hi,

I went into Jaws and alt f and arrowed down to basics. I pressed enter and tabbed down to the box to check to put Jaws in the system tray. Just under that was another box that was checked which I don’t know what it is or what it does. It was

“show virtual viewer on screen”. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Also, when I checked to put it in the system tray, it is still in the alt tab line up when I cycle through programs using that keystroke. Is there something else I need to do?

Karen