Like you, I am in the middle of an important project. In my case it is causing me a bit of stress so I'm not thinking as clearly as I could be.

Thanks!
Gene...

On 7/17/2022 3:12 PM, Justin Williams wrote:
Okay, I apologize, then. I was in th emiddle of something, and I'd have to go searching.
Justin
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2022 2:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: removing column and/or row titles in excel
That's not what I'm looking for. The insert+control+alt+C or R commands tells JAWS which column or row I want it to use for the titles, on the spreadsheet I am working on, I accidentally set column titles when I wanted row titles, now I want to undo that mistake, but still have JAWS read the titles if I choose later to define it again.
What you are proposing would turn off reading column and/or row titles for spreadsheets as well as for html and PDFs.
Gene...
Gene...
On 7/17/2022 2:48 PM, Justin Williams wrote:
I would have to look for it, but some where in verbosity should be clarn column and row titles.

Justin