From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2022 2:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: removing column and/or row titles in excel

That's not what I'm looking for. The insert+control+alt+C or R commands tells JAWS which column or row I want it to use for the titles, on the spreadsheet I am working on, I accidentally set column titles when I wanted row titles, now I want to undo that mistake, but still have JAWS read the titles if I choose later to define it again.

What you are proposing would turn off reading column and/or row titles for spreadsheets as well as for html and PDFs.

Gene...

Gene...

On 7/17/2022 2:48 PM, Justin Williams wrote:
I would have to look for it, but some where in verbosity should be clarn column and row titles.

Justin