moderated Re: copying and pasting a column from a webpage into notepad

mike mcglashon

I do apologize.
Actually the only way I can let you guys see the information is if I give somebody the logon information because it’s a paid subscription service.
But if somebody wants to assist me with it I’ll be glad to give the data they need individually.

On Jul 16, 2022, at 6:56 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 01:12 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Since we don’t have the document, I can’t be sure that only that column will be selected.
-
Indeed.  I constantly say that these issues are very, very difficult to discuss and solve in the abstract.  If it is possible to offer an actual URL so that potential assistants can, literally, be on the same page it should be done.  If it can't, it's helpful to note that the material is not available to the general public.

     ~ Lauren Bacall