moderated Re: FS voice assist has access to my microphone and I don't want that

Remember, if push comes to shove and you want to block microphone access there is a very easy way under Windows 10 or 11.

Open Settings, type microphone in the search box, then open the item returned for Choose which apps can access your microphone.  Then look for the section Allow desktop apps to access your microphone (since JAWS is a desktop app, it will be under there).

     ~ Lauren Bacall